Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wall Treatments 2012

I have been in the decorative paint business for over 17 years. I have seen many styles come and go, but the one thing that remains constant is that classic looks NEVER go out of style. Trends come and go (may we throw the "sponge" treatment out the door forever please), but classic is ALWAYS IN! And what I like to give my clients is not only the classic, but when appropriate, a slighly modern addition to the classics. In the blog postings in the near future, I am going to include pictures that lend themselves to what I call the Palazzo Moderno look, staying classic, but also current in 2012. Hip, but not overstated. Elegant, but not ostentatious. Calm, but not dull. Refined, yet not detached. Interior walls set the tone of an interior dwelling. The goal is to create walls that are just the right support background canvas to allow the feature players in a room to sing in harmony.